TransJourney Countdown -- T Minus 4 Days!

Wow!  I can't believe we will be setting out to film TransJourney in actually less than 4 days!  And I'm way less prepared than I thought I would be at this time.  As I've stated when I first posted, preparing for this film has been a journey in itself.  And, of course, why should I expect it to be any different in the last few days running up against our departure date?  

I had planned to pull together the items I intended to bring, prepare a shopping list, and gradually attend to picking up different items I needed and take care of some household stuff.  

Suffice it to say that some major family issues came up which caused me to throw all my plans out the window!  Now I will be scrambling tomorrow and Wednesday to complete my To Do List!

I have checked the weather for this journey; and it appears it will be pretty good all along our route.  Our final stopping points along the way will be Toledo, OH; Minneapolis, MN; Miles City, MT; Spokane, WA; and Seattle, WA.  So we have some long days driving to get us to each location other than on our last leg of the trip.  I hope all of you will follow us as we make our way to Seattle!  We're on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TransJourney and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/TransJourney1.




We're all excited and can't wait to hit the road!

0 comments :: TransJourney Countdown -- T Minus 4 Days!

Post a Comment